Drawing Final Exam
Art 2 Final Portfolio
Monday, November 18, 2013
1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation"
I thought about what "sticky situation" means and developed ideas based on what I thought it meant.
2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas?
3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhythm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?
I incorporated repetition by having multiple pancakes in the painting.
4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it.
It was acrylic. It was challenging to try to find the right color and to finish the project in time.
5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?
The mini lessons were very important.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)